Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bathroom Soap and Lotion Dispensers

Living in an apartment, space is limited and clutter accumulates quickly.

We've got six people in this apartment and one tiny bathroom. A bathroom that has NO counterspace. The sink has just enough space to put a soap dispenser and that is IT. So, I wanted to keep it as clean looking and simple as possible. I've got a soap dispenser and a bottle of lotion that we keep out. Even though that doesn't sound like much, it looked too busy so I decided to stream line the look with these. I really liked the flat shape of them.

Not much explanation needed: I bought these two dispensers at Dollar Tree, cut the vinyl on my Cricut (using Plantin Schoolbook) and stuck it on. Easy. Easy. Easy.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'd like to get some plain ones for my bathrooms as well. I didn't know the dollar tree had them, guess I'll be checking the next time I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it! And those look great. Such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be easy but they totally look like something pottery barn would charge $45 each for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!

    Hey, found you through Brandy's Crafts, we have ALOT in common! 4 kids, two boys, two girls, crafts, and SURVIVING! LOL!

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete